- A young person from the squatter area, usually a teenaged male or female.
May mga jologs na nakatira duon sa may creek.
- Some punks live there in the creekside slums.
- Any person deemed to be acting, exhibiting behaviours, in a manner similar to the commonly observed behaviour of slums teenagers.
Wag ka nga magulo, jologs ka ...
- Hey cut it out, you're being jologs ...
- Gaudy, unelegant, or without refinement in taste.
Pang-jologs na damit, pang-jologs na abubot
- Typical jologs getups, gaudy accessories
- (informal) to make a complete jackass of oneself; to do something without refinement
Gusto kong magwala, jumologs...
- I wanna go wild, get crunk...
- to go out of fashion
- (informal) to punk; to play practical jokes on people for cheap thrills
Jologin natin siya.
- Let's punk him/her.
- (informal) to backstab. (compare definition 3 above)
Jinolog mo ako!
- You backstabbed me!
- jumojologs: is becoming unfashionable, is in process of playing pranks or backstabbing
- nagjojologs: is purposely playing pranks, is backstabbing
- jinojologs (ang or si), jinojologan: is backstabbing (something or someone)
- magjojologs (sa or kay): will play pranks (onto something or someone), will backstab
- jojologs: will be unfashionable and/or lame
- jologin, jologan, ijologs: to make unfashionable, to pull a prank on, to backstab