lesson plan (plural lesson plans)
- (education) A teacher's document used to plan a lesson.
- 2015, Annette Breaux, Todd Whitaker, Quick Answers for Busy Teachers: Solutions to 60 Common Challenges
- You've written thousands of lesson plans. You've taught the same subjects over and over. Why doesn't your principal just exempt you from having to write lesson plans? You could teach your lessons with your eyes closed, couldn't you?
teacher's document used to plan a lesson
- Portuguese: please add this translation if you can
- Spanish: please add this translation if you can
- Tagalog: banghay-aralin