- plural of
- Literature (school subject).
- Rickert was the first woman (and second individual) to be awarded a Ph.D. in English letters and philology with that academic honor at the University of Chicago.
- The liberal arts, humanities, learning (broad accumulated cultural knowledge).
- Though architecture in ancient Rome was not generally considered to belong to the artes liberales, Vitruvius easily qualified as a man of letters because of his wide learning.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of letter
- Plural form of letter
- indefinite genitive plural of lett