- Worthy of being lusted after; sexually desirable.
- 2002, Barbara Toner, Cracking America:
- Abraham's appeared on the top terrace so lustworthy I can't take my eyes off him. His muscles are running with sweat.
- 2010, Susan Hekman, Feminist Interpretations of Michel Foucault:
- The message becomes, real men like muscled women; the fact that they can find her body lustworthy and are not threatened is a test of their own manliness.
- 2013, Jim Combs, Comic Grace:
- Both a sex object and an admired person may be attributed luster, as physically lustworthy or personally lustrous.