See also: modernisé
- (British spelling) Alternative spelling of
- 1939 September, D. S. Barrie, “The Railways of South Wales”, in Railway Magazine, pages 159, 161:
- The principal locomotive workshops now in use are those of the former Rhymney Railway at Caerphilly, modernised and re-equipped to meet the requirements of the new regime.
- 2019 October 23, Pip Dunn, “The next king of Scotland”, in Rail, page 50:
- The same applies to the toilets. Simply the ability to remove those labels that read "do not flush while the train is at a station" (a sticker that dates a train as 'old') modernises them no end.
Derived terms edit