- Rule by Islamic religious leaders, or mullahs.
- 1953, (Please provide the book title or journal name), page 474:
- […] a firm stand against Mullahcracy is essential for the political and religious health of the country.
- 1987, August 30, Khomeini's Guile:
- […] officials of the ruling mullahcracy threaten to haul one of the French diplomats before an Islamic court on charges of espionage.
- 2009, October 21, ‘Govt-mullah axis leading to anarchy’:
- He said that, unfortunately, the mullahcracy is politicising religion to serve their selfish ends.