- (geopolitics) Of or pertaining to, or based on, neocolonialism
- 1988, January 29, “Michael Miner”, in Art of Our Arrogance/Rethinking Vietnam:
- One of the things that was a sin of ours, and the neocolonial arrangement we tried to produce, was that we had all the answers and they had none.
- 2009, January 18, “Haroon Siddiqui”, in Obama cannot walk on water but he can disperse dark clouds:
- This is a racist, neocolonial construct.
- (geopolitics) neocolonial (of or pertaining to, or based on, neocolonialism)