neotraditionalist (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to neotraditionalism.
- 1988 March 25, Dan Liberty, “Saying NO to Fundamentalism”, in Chicago Reader:
- The apocalyptic theology of the Jehovah's Witnesses is not as popular today as other fundamentalist beliefs, but their founding and history are typical of other neotraditionalist sects.
neotraditionalist (plural neotraditionalists)
- A follower or adherent of neotraditionalism.
- 1998 February 27, Peter Margasak, “Steve Earle & the Dukes”, in Chicago Reader:
- He's played the brooding folksinger, the alt-country pioneer, the next Bruce Springsteen, the redneck outlaw, the volatile drug casualty, the neotraditionalist, and the reborn rocker--hell, he's put on more guises than he's put out records.