traditionalist (plural traditionalists)
- A person who adheres to tradition, especially in cultural or religious practices.
- 1962 December, “A new Pullman era?”, in Modern Railways, page 362:
- Pullman traditionalists will no doubt maintain that the full-service-at-every-seat principle is popular with their clientele; [...].
- A person who believes in the traditional teaching of Hell (Gehenna) as eternal conscious torment (ECT) for the wicked.
- (climbing) A traditional climbing climber.
one who adheres to tradition