Audio (US) (file)
occurring (plural occurrings)
- An instance of something occurring; an event or happening.
- 2016, Janet Banfield, Geography Meets Gendlin:
- While it was noted above that the interaffecting of the present by the occurrings and implyings of the past provides a means of generating a sense of a personal past through the accumulation of bodily-relevant occurrings and implyings, […]
occurring (not comparable)
- (in combination) That occurs in a specified manner.
- naturally-occurring macromolecules