See also: opiniatre
opiniâtre (plural opiniâtres)
- opinionated, stubborn, obstinate (stubbornly persistent, generally in wrongdoing; refusing to reform or repent)
- Un esprit opiniâtre. ― An obstinate mind.
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- “opiniâtre” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).