- (General American) IPA(key): /pɑɹʃiˈælɪti/, /pɑɹˈʃælɪti/, /pɑɹˈʃæləti/
- (UK) IPA(key): /pɑːʃiˈalɪti/, /pɑːˈʃalɪti/, /pɑːˈʃaləti/
- (General New Zealand) IPA(key): /pɐːʃiˈɛlɘti/, /pɐːˈʃɛlɘti/
- Preference, bias in favor of, tendency.
- The judge's partiality towards the defendant caused him to be replaced, with someone who was apparently more neutral.
- The quality of being partial or incomplete.
- 2008, Hugo Letiche, Making Healthcare Care: Managing via Simple Guiding Principles:
- Illness confronts the self with partiality, incompleteness, and mortality.