plaquette (plural plaquettes)
- A small metal tablet decorated in bas-relief, usually with a design including figures.
- (physics) The smallest closed loop, enclosing the region between four lattice sites, in lattice gauge theory.
plaquette f (plural plaquettes)
- packet (of butter); strip, blister pack (of pills)
- (hematology, cytology) platelet
- (automobile, ~ de frein) brake pad
- “plaquette” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
plaquette f (invariable)