- simple past tense and past participle of plow
plowed (comparative more plowed, superlative most plowed)
- Alternative form of ploughed (“turned over with the blade of a plow”)
- Alternative form of ploughed (“well-trodden or well-researched”)
- Alternative form of ploughed (“drunk”)
- 2013, Nina Blackwood; Mark Goodman; Alan Hunter; Martha Quinn; Gavin Edwards, VJ: The Unplugged Adventures of MTV's First Wave, Atria Books, →ISBN, page 202:
- I sat on a stool while everybody in the crew rotated around me, offering me shots of tequila. The only thing I had eaten all day was a doughnut, and I got totally plowed.
- For more quotations using this term, see Citations:plowed.
- (drunk): see also Thesaurus:drunk.