Audio (US) (file)
- simple past tense and past participle of
- 2006, Christopher Baum, An Introduction to Modern Econometrics Using Stata, iv. 104
- There are two commonly used definitions of "prediction", the predicted value and the forecast. The predicted value estimates the average value of the dependent variable for given values of the regressors.
- 2012, Jeremy Bernstein, "A Palette of Particles" in American Scientist, Vol. 100, No. 2, p. 146
- The physics of elementary particles in the 20th century was distinguished by the observation of particles whose existence had been predicted by theorists sometimes decades earlier.