Audio (US) (file)
qualophile (plural qualophiles)
- 1994. Daniel Dennett, Get Real, in Philosophical Topics, vol. 22, no. 1 & 2, Spring & Fall 1994, pp. 505-568 
- "figment, for instance. It is an attractive feature to qualophiles until I find a suitably abusive way of characterizing it, and I am always gratified when some brave qualophile admits that, yes, something along the lines of figment as just what she was hankering for. "
- 1997 Joseph Levine Consciousness Located: You'll Wonder Where the Yellow Went. Psycoloquy: 8(04)
- 2005 A high-level natural individual Deep Thoughts
- "The real killer is this. Rosenberg set out to explain qualia, but at the end of the day it seems to me your real qualophile would say: yes, that's all very interesting, Gregg - thing is, I can imagine all of that happening without my actually experiencing the real redness of red. I don't see anything in your theory which actually catches the vivid reality of subjective experience. Now of course, in my eyes all talk of qualia is so much hot air, but I don't see why that would be any less plausible than the case for qualia was in the first place."