realme (plural realmes)
- Archaic spelling of realm.
- 1587, Raphael Holinshed, Chronicles (1 of 6): The Historie of England (2 of 8):
- This prince bare alwaies in the field a greene shield, whereof he tooke his surname, and of him some forraine authors affirme, that he made an attempt to bring the whole realme of France vnder his subiection, which he performed, because his father susteined some dishonor and losse in his last voiage into that countrie.
- 1594, Christopher Marlowe, Massacre at Paris:
- I curse thee and exclaime thee miscreant, Traitor to God, and to the realme of France.
- Alternative form of