- Severity or strictness.
- A trembling or shivering response.
- Character of being unyielding or inflexible.
- Shrewd questioning.
- Higher level of difficulty.
- (Britain, slang) Misspelling of rigor. An abbreviated form of rigour mortis.
a harsh or severe experience
trembling or shivering response
character of being unyielding or inflexible
an abbreviated form of rigor mortis
higher level of difficulty
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked