sapiophile (plural sapiophiles)
- A person who is attracted, whether it be sexually, romantically, or otherwise, to intelligence or intelligent people rather than to the physical appearance.
- 2014, A. D. Marrow, Love and Other Cosmic Nonsense:
- She's a registered Sapiophile, a proud Geek since long before Geek was chic and believes that everyone deserves a happily ever after.
- 2015 November 2, Simone Paget, Sarnia Observer:
- “My advice to smart single ladies? Go find a emotionally healthy man with high self-esteem,” she says. “He'll most likely be a sapiophile (someone who finds intelligence the most sexually attractive feature), and you'll be good to go!”
- 2016, Kelley Armstrong, Imaginarium 4: The Best Canadian Speculative Writing:
- I mean, I get the sapiophile thing, but that's still one hell of a stretch.
- 2016, T. Dove Lourde, We Rent These Bodies:
- The sapiophiles and muses of Arch Avenue