- The activity of riding a scooter, often specifically a kick scooter
- 1998 July 24, Cara Jepsen, “Active Cultures: Scottzilla revs it up”, in Chicago Reader:
- She now counts many of those people among her friends and considers herself a scooter girl--someone for whom scootering is the primary interest, as opposed to a mod or a skinhead, for whom the scooter is just one component of a complex subculture. "
- 2007 May 29, “Can We Afford Our Oil Gluttony? (6 Letters)”, in New York Times:
- Bicycling, skateboarding and scootering can provide health benefits in numerous ways.
- 2018 Peter Pinkerton "No Honking", Pinkalicious and Peterrific
- Excuse me, scooter scootering.