See also: Scooter
scooter (plural scooters)
- A kick scooter.
- A small motor-powered bicycle of similar design, also motor scooter.
- A mobility scooter, i.e. an electric-powered scooter specially designed for disabled and/or elderly people.
- Any of the large, black ducks of the genus Melanitta; the scoter.
- A type of flat-bottomed, buoyant ice yacht used in the state of New York, equipped with runners for travelling over ice.
a child's foot-operated vehicle
- Malay: skuter
- To ride on a scooter.
2005, October 24, Love Those Boomers:
- But execs at parent company Piaggio noticed something odd as they scootered back and forth to their Manhattan offices […]
scooter m (plural scooters)
- scooter (motor-powered bicycle, sailing vessel)
- “scooter” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
scooter m (invariable)
- scooter (motor-powerred bicycle, sailing vessel)