See also: Sodomite
sodomite (plural sodomites)
- One who practices sodomy; a sodomist.
- 1611, The Holy Bible, […] (King James Version), London: […] Robert Barker, […], OCLC 964384981, Deuteronomy 23:17:
- There shalbe no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a Sodomite of the sonnes of Israel.
- 1922, Dhalla, Maneckji Nusservanji, Zoroastrian Civilization, page 113:
- The Avestan texts denounce the sodomite as a demon […]
- A native or inhabitant of Sodom
one who practices sodomy
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked