spryte (plural sprytes)
- Alternative spelling of
- Archaic or pseudo-archaic spelling of spirit.
- (also Spryte) An off-road vehicle moving on tracks, which is used in amphibious and polar travel.
- (computer graphics, rare) Alternative spelling of (small image representing an entity in a video game)
- 1995, David L. Needle & Robert Nical, Method for controlling a spryte rendering processor, US Patent 5596693:
- A spryte can include scan-lines with no pixels in them, and particular pixels within a spryte can be designated as transparent.