telegenetic (not comparable)
- Of, pertaining to, or arising from sex or reproduction at a distance.
- 2004, J.P. Dahlquist & L.G. Vigilant, “Way Better than Real: Manga Sex to Tentacle Hentai”, in David D. Waskul, editor, Net.seXXX, page 99:
- This is the appeal of cybernetic and telegenetic escapism, an appeal that promises an experience way better than real.
- Of or pertaining to telegenetics, the delivery of genetic testing and counseling at a distance.
- 2001, M.R. Gattas et al., “Telemedicine and clinical genetics: establishing a successful service”, in Journal of Telemedicine and Telecare, volume 7 Supplement 2:
- Patients were randomly allocated to either a telegenetic (cases) or face-to-face (control) conventional clinic.