- Having an aspect of great depth, drawing the eye to look downwards.
- Inducing a feeling of giddiness, vertigo, dizziness or of whirling.
- Pertaining to vertigo (in all its meanings).
- Revolving; rotating; rotatory.
Having an aspect of great depth
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked