See also: walkthrough
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see walk, through.
- (idiomatic, transitive) To explain (something) to (someone), step by step.
- (idiomatic, transitive) To rehearse (something) casually.
- (idiomatic, transitive) To perform (something) with ease or perfunctorily.
explain step by step
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.