See also: passthrough
- To transit something.
- To make something move through something else.
- The dough is passed through the pasta machine several times.
- To infiltrate.
- We passed through enemy lines in the fog.
- To undergo; to experience.
to make something move through something else
to infiltrate — see infiltrate
- (US) A framed, window-like aperture in the interior wall of a house, usually between a kitchen and dining room, through which items (especially food) can be passed. A serving hatch.