らしい (-i inflection, romaji rashii)
- らしい (rashii) is an auxiliary appended to the word (noun, verb, adjective) it is to modify
- らしい, when appended makes the word an adjective and is conjugated like a regular -i adjective
- When used, らしい states something seems a certain way due to gathered information
- otona-rashiku suru tsumori datta noni, oosawagi shite shimatta.
- Despite the fact that I planned to act like an adult, I ended up making a big ruckus.
Read in another language
This page is available in 3 languages