Czech terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Czech noun forms: Czech nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Czech uncountable nouns: Czech nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
- Category:Czech masculine nouns: Czech nouns that display grammatical relations associated to male beings.
- Category:Czech feminine nouns: Czech nouns that display grammatical relations associated to female beings.
- Category:Czech neuter nouns: Czech nouns that display grammatical relations neither associated to male nor female beings.
- Category:Czech proper nouns: Czech nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
|Top – Aa Áá Bb Cc Čč Dd Ďď Ee Éé Ff Gg Hh Chch Ii Íí Jj Kk Ll Mm Nn Ňň Oo Óó Pp Qq Rr Řř Ss Šš Tt Ťť Uu Úú Vv Ww Xx Yy Ýý Zz Žž|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Czech nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 12,655 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
Read in another language
This page is available in 51 languages