» All languages » French language
- Category:French lemmas: French lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:fr:All topics: French terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:French appendices: Pages containing additional information about French.
- Category:French names: French words that indicate names of individuals.
- Category:French phrases: French groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional French: French terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Requests (French): French entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:French rhymes: Lists of French words by their rhymes.
- Category:French symbols: French written signs.
- Category:French templates: French templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:French terms by etymology: French terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:French terms by usage: French terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from French: Categories with terms derived from French in various specific languages.
- Category:French terms needing attention: French terms that need the attention of knowledgeable editors.
- Category:User fr: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in French.
This category has the following 28 subcategories, out of 28 total.