All terms in Old French should be here, divided into subcategories by parts of speech, subjects, etc. A complete list may also be available at Index:Old French.
Please see Wiktionary:About Old French for considerations about Old French entries.
Definitions, translations and related terms may be found at the entry Old French.
- Category:fro:All topics: Old French words categorized by subject.
- Category:Old French morphemes: Morphemes used to form Old French words.
- Category:Old French parts of speech: Old French terms categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Old French phrases: Old French groups of words elaborated to express ideas.
- Category:Old French lexicons: Old French words categorized by their lexicons.
- Category:Old French etymologies: Old French terms categorized by their origins.
- Category:Terms derived from Old French: Words derived from Old French in various languages.
- Category:Old French symbols: Old French characters that represent ideas, concepts, sounds and objects.
- Category:Old French rhymes: Lists of Old French words by rhymes.
- Category:Old French citations: Pages containing phrases as references and examples of specific Old French terms.
- Category:Old French appendices: Miscellaneous information about Old French language.
- Category:Requests (Old French): Old French entries that need attention of experienced editors.
- Category:User fro: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Old French.
- Category:Old French templates: Old French templates with predefined content for similar functions.
This category has the following 29 subcategories, out of 29 total.