» Manx language » Lemmas
- Category:Manx adjectives: Manx terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Manx adverbs: Manx terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Manx conjunctions: Manx terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Manx determiners: Manx terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Manx interjections: Manx terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Manx morphemes: Manx word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Manx nouns: Manx terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Manx numerals: Manx terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Manx particles: Manx terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Manx prepositions: Manx adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Manx pronouns: Manx terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Manx verbs: Manx terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Manx lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 6,066 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)