- A Roman numeral representing six hundred (600).
- Previous: DCXCIX (five hundred and ninety-nine, 599)
- Next: DCI (six hundred and one, 601)
- (geography) District of Columbia, a federal district of the United States of America.
- Sega Dreamcast
- (law) District Court
- (electrical) direct current
- (degree) Doctor of Chiropractic
- (banking) debit card
- (law enforcement) detective constable, a police rank used in Commonwealth countries
- Dictionary of Canadianisms on Historical Principles; DCHP.
- (music) da capo
- (electrcial): AC