See also Appendix:Variations of "di"
- (roman numeral): di, CCCCCI, ccccci
- A Roman numeral representing five hundred and one (501).
DI (plural DIs)
- Initialism of detective inspector. (Is a police rank used in Commonwealth countries.)
- (computing) Initialism of Diffused Illumination.
- (software, object-oriented) Initialism of dependency injection.
- Initialism of diplomi-insinööri. (This is the degree Master of Science (Technology).)
- Initialism of diesel fuel. (It is used on gas stations.)
German↑Jump back a section
- Acronym of Dagens Industri. ("Industry Daily", a leading business newspaper in Sweden.)