The following information has failed Wiktionary's verification process.
Failure to be verified may either mean that this information is fabricated, or is merely beyond our resources to confirm. We have archived here the disputed information, the verification discussion, and any documentation gathered so far, pending further evidence.
Do not re-add this information to the article without also submitting proof that it meets Wiktionary's criteria for inclusion. See also Wiktionary:Previously deleted entries.
"(Internet slang) To brag on one’s blog." Equinox ◑ 19:33, 6 September 2009 (UTC)
- XKCD 148, 181, 124, 442, and especially 239, oh and....
- Wait, you were probably asking that seriously, weren't you? - Amgine/talk 04:25, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- I can't stand xkcd. Yes, I wondered whether this blag meets CFI or not. Equinox ◑ 20:54, 7 September 2009 (UTC)
- I should probably have looked for durably archived examples, but this seemed sillier/more descriptive. - Amgine/talk 03:11, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
- I didn't have too much luck with finding attestation. Lots of scannos for blog, some possible other meanings, including a UK slang term. DCDuring TALK 03:26, 11 September 2009 (UTC)
- Deleted. Equinox ◑ 17:13, 3 November 2009 (UTC)