altercar (first-person singular present indicative alterco, past participle altercado)
- to dispute, argue, [[quarrel]
- This is a regular verb of the -ar group.
- The last letter c is changed to qu, depending on the following vowel, resulting in these three possible sequences: -ca-, -que- and -co-.
- Verbs with this conjugation include: brincar, buscar, pecar, trancar.
Last modified on 7 June 2013, at 08:40
altercar (first-person singular present alterco, first-person singular preterite alterqué, past participle altercado)
- to dispute, argue, quarrel
becomes a qu
before every e
1 Argentine and Uruguayan voseo prefers the
tú form for the present subjunctive.
Other verbs with this conjugation: