- To make a judgment (on a dispute) as an arbitrator or arbiter
- To submit (a dispute) to such judgment
- (mathematics) (rare) To assign an object an arbitrary value, or otherwise arbitrarily determine it
- We wish to show f is continuous. Arbitrate epsilon greater than zero...
to submit to be judged
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- arbitrate in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- arbitrate in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- second-person plural present indicative of arbitrare
- second-person plural imperative of arbitrare
- Feminine plural of arbitrato