carde f (plural cardes)
- card (a machine for disentagling the fibres of wool prior to spinning)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of
- “carde” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of cardar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of cardar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of cardar.