Audio (US) (file)
extent (plural extents)
- A range of values or locations.
- The space, area, volume, etc., to which something extends.
- The extent of his knowledge of the language is a few scattered words.
- (computing) A contiguous area of storage in a file system.
range of values or locations
space, area, volume to which something extends
(computing) individual area of storage
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Read in another language
This page is available in 27 languages