See also Fundi
Nguni Group of Languages: umfundisi: a teacher.(South Africa, Zimbabwe, Bostwana, Namibia).
fundi (plural fundis)
- an expert or guru
- First-person singular present subjunctive form of fundar.
- Third-person singular present subjunctive form of fundar.
- Third-person singular imperative form of fundar.
- to found
Conjugation of fundi
- present passive infinitive of fundō
- "to be poured out, to be shed"
- "to be founded, to be made by smelting"
- (figuratively) "to be moistened, to be wet"
- "to be extended, to be spread out"
- "to be uttered"