- Unaffected or unable to be affected by.
- The man was completely impervious to the deception we were trying.
- Preventive of any penetration; impenetrable, impermeable, particularly of water.
- Although patchworked and sagging, the roof proved impervious to the weather.
- Immune to damage or effect.
- The old car seemed to be impervious to the wear and tear of age.
unaffected or unable to be affected by
preventative of any penetration; impenetrable, impermeable
Read in another language
This page is available in 17 languages