- Hyphenation: las‧tu
- IPA: [ˈlɑstu]
- A shaving (thin, shaved off slice of wood, metal, or other material).
- A chip (small piece broken from a larger piece of solid material, especially wood).
- A chip (thin, crisp, baked piece of vegetable or vegetable mass), usually in compound terms with a modifier which specifies the raw material: perunalastu.
Declension of lastu (type valo)
Last modified on 21 November 2012, at 09:53↑Jump back a section
In Lojbanized spelling.
- Chinese: xuantun — 黃銅 (黄铜) [huáng tóng]
- English: bras — brass
- Spanish: laton — latón
- Russian: latun — латунь [latunʹ]
- Arabic: nuxas
- IPA: /ˈlastu/
- brass; x1 is a quantity of/contains/is made of brass [copper/zinc alloy] of composition including x2.