- quadratick (obsolete)
Confer French quadratique.
quadratic (not comparable)
- (mathematics) of a polynomial, involving the second power (square) of a variable but no higher powers, as .
- (mathematics) of an equation, of the form .
- (mathematics) of a function, of the form .
of a class of polynomial of the form y = ax² + bx + c
quadratic (plural quadratics)
- (mathematics) A quadratic polynomial, function or equation.
- quadratic equation
- quadratic form
- quadratic mean
- quadratic reciprocity theorem
- quadratic residue