rendezvous (plural rendezvous)
- A meeting or date.
- I have a rendezvous with a friend in three weeks.
- An agreement to meet; a location or time agreed upon to meet.
- “Get the party started at the rendezvous at oh six hours.”
meeting or date
agreement to meet; a location or time agreed upon to meet
- To meet at an agreed time and place.
- Let's rendezvous at the bordello at 8:00 and go from there.
meet at an agreed time and place
- rendez-vous for French definition, spelling, and pronunciation
From French rendez-vous.
Inflection of rendezvous
|nominative, dative and accusative||rendezvous||rendezvouset