- Perceived by one or more of the senses.
- Having the ability to sense things physically.
- Felt or apprehended through a sense, or the senses.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Baxter to this entry?)
- (transitive) To feel or apprehend by means of the senses; to perceive.
- to sensate light, or an odour
- R. Hooke
- As those of the one are sensated by the ear, so those of the other are by the eye.
- vocative masculine singular of
Read in another language
This page is available in 3 languages