See also: sulfaté
- sulphate (UK)
sulfate (plural sulfates)
Terms derived from sulfate
organic chemistry: any ester of sulfuric acid
inorganic chemistry: any salt of sulfuric acid
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- (transitive, chemistry) To treat something with sulfuric acid, a sulfate, or with sulfur dioxide.
- (of a lead-acid battery) To accumulate a deposit of lead sulfate.
of lead batteries: to accumulate a deposit of lead sulfate
- first-person singular present indicative of sulfater
- third-person singular present indicative of sulfater
- first-person singular present subjunctive of sulfater
- third-person singular present subjunctive of sulfater
- second-person singular imperative of sulfater
sulfate (infinitive sulfatar)
- Formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of sulfatar.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of sulfatar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of sulfatar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of sulfatar.