- Touchable; able to be touched or felt; perceptible by the sense of touch; palpable.
- Possible to be treated as fact; real or concrete.
- Comprehensible by the mind; understandable.
touchable; able to be touched or felt; perceptible by the sense of touch; palpable
possible to be treated as fact
comprehensible by the mind; understandable
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
tangible (plural tangibles)
- Real or concrete results.
- Yes, but what are the tangibles?
tangible m, f (masculine and feminine plural tangibles)
tangible (masculine and feminine, plural tangibles)
tangible m, f (plural tangibles)