ǂqhùe (tone II, class 3, plural ǂqhûm-tê, diminutive ǂqhûu-bâ)
- wind (generic) (more specifically the northeast wind in the rainy season)
- Èh ń ǁʻàa kē ǂqhúe.
- He has no wind, i.e. He has no strength.
- ǂqhùe ǀà ǃùm `a̰a/qáe = wind's male/female eland, i.e. the bull or female grazing downward to warn the herd (also used with gemsbok, springbok, kudu, wildebeest and hartebeest)
- tâa ǀè ǂqhûe = a person's spirit (alienable)
- ǂqhúe ǀà tâa `a̰a = wind's man, i.e. a hunter who understands and reads the wind when hunting