קָשֶׁה • (kashé) (feminine קָשָׁה, masculine plural קָשִׁים, feminine plural קָשׁוֹת)
- hard (resistant to pressure)
- hard (difficult)
- hard (demanding a lot of effort to endure)
- (of eggs) hard-boiled
- (of an injury or accident) serious, heavy: major, non-trivial
- (קָשָׁה, kashá) Feminine singular indefinite form of קָשֶׁה.
- (קְשֵׁה־, k'shé-) Masculine singular construct state form of קָשֶׁה.
- This adjective is often used "impersonally", that is, without a personal subject.
- (resistant to pressure, hard-boiled): רך (rákh)
- (difficult, serious, heavy): קל (kál)