- (SK Standard/Seoul) IPA(key): [ˈha̠(ː)nɡɯɾβwa̠]
- Phonetic hangul: [한(ː)글화]
- Though still prescriptive in Standard Korean, the great majority of speakers (in both Koreas) no longer distinguish vowel length.
|Revised Romanization (translit.)?||hangeulhwa|
한글화 • (hangeulhwa)
- hangulization/hangeulization (the transliteration of non-Korean words into the Hangeul alphabet)
- (by extension) Korean localization (translation and conversion of texts or software into the Korean language (which uses Hangeul))